|Post Name||Graphic Designer|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 35 To AUD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed.
Our team is continually transforming, inventing, and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
What’s great about MYOB
- We’re a product company. we build products that have a meaningful impact on people’s lives. Our customers have a deep connection to our products and use them every day to run their businesses.
- We work in cross-functional teams organized around customer value. Bringing together diverse groups of people with different skills and backgrounds is how we bring value to our customers.
- Our home offices are set up just the ways we like it with our remote working budget but when the time is right, we still come together in our Cremorne office for focused collaboration and brainstorming. Outstanding team culture is important to us.
You’ll be part of the Agency and Brand team responsible for the driving buzz around our brand across all channels. We’re experts in our field and love using insight, data, and creativity to solve business problems in engaging and interesting ways.
Come join our dynamic and collaborative in-house Agency. This is an excellent role for a reliable Mid-level Graphic Designer who thrives on working on digital display ads, landing pages, EDMs, social posts, assets for animation, and a variety of other marketing projects.
We’re looking for someone who is able to interpret conceptual drafts to final artwork, with exceptional production skills using Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma. Working mostly autonomously, you will have excellent time management skills and confidently present concepts.
As a valued team member, you will work alongside an equally dedicated and supportive team and collaborate on projects with the Account Manager, Art Director, and Copywriter.
- Superior design and production skills.
- Advanced technical skills with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- Ability to execute a given brief and follow directions accurately.
- Able to work to short deadlines when necessary and the ability to prioritize their own workload.
- Passion for problem-solving.
- Thrive in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
Preferred technical skills
- Animation skills using Photoshop or Adobe After Effects or other similar software.
- Some coding knowledge.
- Proficient using Asana.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the well-being of our team members and customers.
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance, and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment.
- A multitude of leave options include up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leaves, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’, and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution.
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB is an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement.
At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo.
Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!