|Post Name||Security Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 29 To AUD 32 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales Australia 3000|
We are excited to announce that we are currently accepting applications for suitably qualified Security Officers to join the Crown Sydney team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Security Operations Manager, Security Officers will be required to maintain a five-star standard of customer service and professionalism at all times, whilst working across a 24/7 rotating roster which includes weekends, late nights, and public holidays.
Key selection criteria:
- Previous Security experience working in a fast-paced, large-scale organization.
- Any previous Emergency Management and First Aid training would be highly regarded for this role.
- A strong customer service focus, and the ability to build trust and rapport with people from all cultures and backgrounds.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be well presented and groomed at all times.
- The ability to obtain an NSW Casino Special Employee Licence.
- Must be available to work 12-hour shifts across a 24/7 rotating roster.
What we offer you:
- A competitive base salary with plenty of overtime shifts available.
- Tailored uniforms were provided and laundered on site.
- Free meals at our 24/7 staff restaurant.
- Paid parental leave.
- Discounts across the Crown Resorts Group.
- Discounted parking nearby.
- Staff shuttle bus to take you to and from Wynyard station.
- Paid training days to keep your skills and knowledge current.
- Extensive training upon commencement to ensure you are set up for success.
All successful applicants will be required to complete a national police check, and a functional assessment via JobFit. All successful candidates regardless of their level of experience will be required to complete the Crown Security Training Course which runs for 2 weeks.
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders, and abilities. Please contact CrownCollegeReception@crownsydney.com.au for more information
Crown conducts pre-employment checks throughout the Recruitment process including police checks and two reference checks. You may also be subject to further checks including an international police check, working rights check, and a pre-employment health assessment.