|Hiring Organization||Luxury Escapes|
|Post Name||Customer Service Agent – Travel|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 56000 To AUD 60000 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Here at Luxury Escapes, our mission is to delight our customers with incredible deals for the world’s best holidays. We are a collective of forward-thinking people, driven to challenge the travel industry and ourselves to bring ever-better travel experiences to our customer community.
Travel is already bouncing back! We are seeing an amazing turnaround already and we need great people to join our team! Awarded as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ by the AFR; employee experience is king here.
With weekly events, monthly recognition programs, and significant professional development opportunities we do what we can to make you look forward to waking up every day! We are seeking an experienced full-time Customer Service Agent to join our exceptionally talented team.
We are looking to offer 100% remote/home working or a hybrid where you can be involved in our Sydney office – the choice is yours! Our Customer Service Agents are responsible for providing superior levels of customer service whilst handling a high volume of emails and phone inquiries resolving customer issues ensuring we deliver an unforgettable holiday experience!
What we are looking for:
- Someone that is used to a high volume of calls!
- Flexibility, this role would suit someone who is very flexible with a variety of shifts available. We are here to service our customers between 7 am and 10 pm, 7 days a week.
- You will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail, and be extremely passionate about customer service and travel!
- Previous experience in the Travel industry – either customer support/bookings or front office is preferred but not required.
- Likewise, if you have previous experience with Salesforce it would be beneficial.
- If you enjoy providing exceptional customer service and striving to meet our goals, then this could be the right opportunity for you!
- All the tools of the trade provided – Laptop/Screens/Headsets etc etc
- Flexible hours from 7 am – 10 pm, 7 days a week!
- Competitive remuneration package!
- First-class health and well-being program including onsite massages, yoga, meditation, corporate gym memberships, and daily breakfast.
- Fun & flexible working environment – work hard and play hard with, Friday afternoon onsite gatherings (wine included!), monthly celebrations, and recognition programs.