|Hiring Organization||Serco Asia Pacific Talent|
|Post Name||Customer Service Agent|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 51000 To AUD 65000 Per Year|
|Location||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 5000|
- Full Time – Customer Service Agent role based in the Adelaide CBD
- 24/7 Rotating Roster
- Attractive Salary + Additional Benefits
The OpportunityReporting to the Service Delivery Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing real-time management, acting as the contact between the varying Operational Support Centre (OSC) Workforce Management end users in a way that will meet the key performance indicators of the varying contracts in terms of roster management.
With Serco, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Opportunities to participate in broader leadership development and influence
- Attractive remuneration package with additional benefits
- Rewards and recognition program, including awards and corporate retail discounts
- Ongoing training tailored for your personal development plans, including opportunities outside your current team or location
- A friendly and diverse team with inclusivity and care at the heart of everything we do
Applicants will need to complete relevant security clearances and psychometric profiling as part of pre-employment checks. All applicants need to have working rights in Australia
About UsWe provide personal support to members of the community, to help them access a wide range of Government services, health insurance, and public transport information, improve road safety, and interpreter services.
If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now. Serco’s values of Trust, Care, Innovation, and Pride underpin everything we do. We are curious, creative, and collaborative. Our people help in ways that matter.
We are committed to diversity and we encourage people to apply from different backgrounds. By joining Serco you will have access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability), and In@Serco (LBGTI+) Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion, and belonging.