PFD Food Services
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia 4207|
PFD Food Services began life in 1943 amid the noise and chaos of the Melbourne Fish Markets. Expanding rapidly to meet the demand of an ever-growing customer base, we are Australia’s largest family-operated Foodservice company with over 800 company-owned trucks and customer service-focused drivers making daily deliveries.
With an extensive range of fresh meat and seafood, together with frozen products, dry goods, paper products, and cleaning solutions for the Foodservice Industry, PFD has proven its unwavering commitment to its customers and is considered a source of innovation, a provider of insight, a solver of problems. In 2021 PFD formed a partnership with another proud Australian company, Woolworths Group.
Bring your exceptional customer service, up-selling, and communication skills to the fore! Integral to this role is effectively liaising with customers and processing customer orders with ample opportunity to demonstrate your great PC skills, friendly phone manner, and terrific organizational capabilities.
- Create and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Process customer orders and/or enquires
- Process and print relevant picking slips, invoices, and customer pick-up requirements
- Advise relevant staff/departments of any specific customer requirements
- Follow up on all issues relating to customers, credits, operations/transport, and replenishment
- Ensure that all customer details are updated when necessary
- Perform administrative and general office tasks as required
- Outbound calls, upselling expertise
Key Competencies, Skills, and Qualifications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous call center experience preferably in the Food Service industry
- Excellent telephone manner
- Willingness to take on new tasks and be multi-skilled in various roles within the office
- Great computer skills (including Word, and Excel)
- Capable of working under pressure in an exciting team environment
- Show initiative and a positive attitude
- Attention to detail
What PFD is Offering the Successful Candidate
We are offering competitive remuneration, superannuation, and other staff benefits (such as discounts on staff purchases, discounted accommodation, health insurance, and banking). Should you be eligible, the company may also offer nationally recognized Certificate III training.
Please submit your application (cover letter and resume) via the apply now link below.
As part of our recruitment process, do you agree to undertake employment checks? These checks may include a medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol test), National Police History Check, Working With Children/Vulnerable Groups Check, and Licence Validation/Demerit Point Check.
Please note: We do not accept unsolicited CV’s from Recruitment agencies / third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to Line Managers.