|Hiring Organization||Australian Vintage Ltd|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 19000 To AUD 25000 Per Year|
|Location||Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia 2267|
- Values-driven culture and flexible work environment
- Competitive benefits offering, including 26 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave
- ASX listed, global wine business
About AVLAustralian Vintage Limited (AVL) is an ASX-listed company and owner of the multi-award-winning McGuigan, Tempus Two, Nepenthe, and Barossa Valley Wine Company brands. At AVL we believe in making the world a smaller place by sharing good times.
We are proud that our Buronga Hill Winery and Merbein Packaging Facility are 100% powered by wind and solar energy. Specifically, 30% comes from solar panels on-site at the Buronga Hill winery and the balance comes from offsite wind and solar parks through our partner Flow Power.
About the roleWe have an exciting opportunity for an energetic individual to join our Hunter Valley Wine Club team. Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a consistently high level of service to our direct-to-consumer customers
- Responding promptly to all phone and email inquiries
- Investigating and resolving customer requests and complaints
- Making recommendations on wines based on customer tastes and preferences
- Assisting with the delivery of each wine club campaign, from order to fulfillment
- Assisting with planning, organizing, and delivering events
- Working towards achieving group key performance targets
We are looking for:
- Customer service experience; The successful applicant will have previous experience working in the customer service industry and a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills; We are looking for someone who can have engaging conversations over the phone, and in person and demonstrate strong written skills.
- Attention to detail; Working with confidential information in a fast-paced environment, this person will demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Administration skills; The role requires the use of multiple systems and proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, strong administration skills are essential.
- Eagerness to learn; The successful individual will be self-motivated and eager to broaden their knowledge and skillset.
- Fun, friendly team environment
- No weekend work required
- Flexible work arrangements
- Incredible staff discounts on our full range of wine and drinks products
- Access to online training courses, plus regular wine tasting sessions
- Primary carer parental leave offering 26 weeks of paid leave
- Secondary carer parental leave offering 4 weeks paid leave
- Mental health and wellbeing training and support
- Annual wine allowance
- Options to purchase additional annual leave
- Sabbaticals and career breaks
- Continuation of pension while on paid and unpaid parental leave