|Post Name||Customer Service and Sales Consultant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 32 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
About the Role
Are you an experienced Customer Service & Sales professional, who thrives on working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment? If yes, then this role is for you!
Some of the specifics
- Telstra Store Armadale
- Full-Time Position Available
- Store Hours: Monday 9:00am-4:00pm, Tuesday 9:00am-5:00pm, Wednesday 9:00am-5:00pm, Thursday 9:00am-7:00pm, Friday 9:00am-5:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm, Sunday- Closed
- Provide quality customer service to all customers
- Maximize sales by providing the latest product and service information to our customers.
- Achieve sales and performance targets
- Ensure store presentation is in line with retail shop standards
Skills and experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Proven record of delivering great customer experiences
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Effective communication skills
- Previous experience in a customer-facing environment is highly advantageous!
- A variety of flexible working arrangements are available including casual, part-time or full-time positions depending on your needs
- Fantastic career growth prospects
- Ongoing Product Training & Development
- In-Store Mentor and Support
- The highly rewarding sales environment
- Corporate discounts and benefits
How to apply
Click APPLY to submit your application, detailing which location you would like to apply for. Within 3 hours you will receive a Video Interview and Assessment email from our partner, HireVue. We must receive your completed Hirevue assessment before we can progress your application to the next stage, so please complete this as soon as possible.
This role requires the successful candidate to be vaccinated against Covid-19, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people and customers. However, please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances. We work flexibly at Telstra.
Talk to us about how this job could be flexible for you. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce in all its forms. We encourage applicants from diverse gender, cultural and linguistic backgrounds, and applicants who may be living with a disability. We also offer flexibility in all our roles, to ensure everyone can participate.