|Hiring Organization||Maersk Australia|
|Post Name||Customer Service Agent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 28 To AUD 32 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
In this role, you are responsible to develop and maintain strong interpersonal customer relationships to ensure that the best quality customer service is always provided to the customers. You will gain industry knowledge, international experience, better communication skills, and techniques relevant to customer service.
This will equip you with the competencies required for customer-facing roles, deepen your potential and career development as well as contribute to your team’s and organization’s success.
At Maersk, our ambition is nothing less than to become the global leader in integrated logistics, offering a truly end-to-end service that makes trade simpler and easier than ever.
But we also need talent of all levels with just as much ambition to match. If you share our drive and commitment, the opportunities are limitless. By combining our scale and resources with an entrepreneurial mindset, we’ll give you the chance to take on bigger challenges, grow faster and develop yourself further.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the booking.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices.
- Promote / Facilitate the use of E-Commerce / Web tools
We are looking for
- Good Stakeholder management skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Energetic, Well-organized, Self-Initiated, and coordination skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving– ability to look beyond the obvious and identify creative solutions.
- Good Process understanding & digital proficiency (Tech Savvy).
- Ability to work under pressure keeping quality in focus.