|Post Name||Data Entry Team Lead|
|Employment Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85001|
As a Data Entry Team Lead, you will be responsible for providing oversight, support, and accountability for a team within the Prescription Processing Team. The department consists of several teams that work together with pharmacies, prescribers, and other key stakeholders within the organization to ensure that our customers have an exceptional Pharmacy experience.
You will play a critical role in assisting our customers by ensuring that your team is performing to the highest of standards and by exercising clinical judgment when necessary. You will ensure that we have properly trained technicians, across all shifts, and that their needs are addressed so they are able to focus on the functions of their role.
In addition, one of the most important aspects of your job is to deliver an exceptional customer experience by leading operational growth through quality, product, and productivity improvements.
Key Job Responsibilities
● Lead and develop a team of 15-20 direct reports.
● Interview, hire, and support documented training for all team members in partnership with
Recruiting, PeopleOps, and Training teams.
● Management of weekly schedules and daily task logs.
● Maintain policies and procedures for Team.
● Act as subject matter expert and provide continuous coaching, mentorship, support, and
engagement to the team.
● Meet deadlines for Team activities that align with the overall goals of implementation,
ongoing operations, and future growth.
● Conduct regularly scheduled team meetings and employee 1:1 meetings.
● Oversee performance management and employee counseling when necessary.
● Consistently maintain and/or exceed the department’s defined operational metrics.
● Compose and present leadership with business review data and conduct Root Cause
analysis around any areas of improvement.
● Collaborate and partner across multiple departments and locations in order to remove
roadblocks, increase productivity, and define workflows.
● Complete team-related tasks as the license allows.
● Provide proactive clinical judgment as the license allows.
● Customer-centric decision-making and commitment to quality.
● Accomplish all other required tasks as noted above or assigned by the Manager/Director.
● Must be L3 Certified Pharmacy Technician or higher
● PillPack employee must be in good standing (no disciplinary action on a file in accordance with PillPack policies )
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS● Consistent top performer in terms of productivity & quality goals; at or above target expectations.
● Strong knowledge of pharmacy laws and regulations.
● Able to communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, customers, prescribers, and external pharmacy employees.
● Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
● Proficient with provided tools and platforms.
● Exceptional organizational skills.
● Creative problem-solving skills, including the ability to create new processes and workflows where none currently exist.
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and adjust focus as needed.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.