|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||100000/- To 200000/- Per Year|
Why work at Dyuti?
Business Process Outsourcing is one of the fastest-growing industries and it helps youngsters boost their careers. At Dyuti, we believe that employees are our strength and teamwork is one of our core values. Our organization provides opportunity and freedom to every individual to learn, grow and create a career path beyond their boundaries.
With our end-to-end and holistic training program, fresh graduates will be at ease to work and build their careers on a strong foot. We have one of the best work environments and flexible work hours to maintain a work-life balance.
Once you’re in, we’ll aim to move you up internally rather than look outside to fill new positions. We have one of the highest retention levels in the industry, and many of our senior team were with us from day one.
We invite you to be a part of this wonderful experience. Come grow with us!!
Be a part of Our Success Story
- Join hands, be a part of our exceptional team, and grow with us.
- Connect with our knowledgeable team, who makes our business thrive.
- Close contact with subject matter experts and managers.
- Professional development by continuous training and up-skilling.
- Achieve work-life balance with a healthy and relaxed work atmosphere.
- Enjoy a competitive salary, group insurance, and other benefits.
General Requirements for all the roles:
- Graduates and Diploma (Freshers) preferably passed out from the year 2018 onwards. (BE, MBA, PG’s not preferred).
- Experience Candidate must have complete knowledge of title search.
- Must have hands-on experience in online searches and title plants such as Landex, Data Trace & Title Point Etc.
- Flexible to work the day and night shifts (General Shift for Female candidates).
- Candidates should have good typing and communication skills.