|Hiring Organization||Horner Recruitment|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 28 To AUD 33 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2008|
Work for one of Australia’s largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. We can offer you the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help the most.
Reporting to the Data Analytics Manager this role will be responsible for ensuring the charities supporter data in the database is well maintained and up to date and is of high quality and integrity.
The successful driven and motivated candidate can expect a day that involves:
- Data maintenance.
- Data extraction and reporting.
- Data segmentation and targeting.
- Data governance and compliance.
What you will bring:
- Database skills, including quality checking and data cleansing.
- High level of computer literacy (advanced skills in Excel).
- High level of attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to data analysis and interpretation.
- Valid police check or are willing to obtain one.
At Horner, we embrace diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity. We recognize the value of a diverse workforce and the creation of inclusive workforce cultures. We welcome and encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds including individuals that identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQI, and individuals with disabilities or culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.