- Company Name: Salt Recruitment
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Job Type: Permanent
Full Job Description
My client is a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognized brands in its portfolio.
The Data Scientist will work in the Digital Transformation team to prioritize, build and operate high-value advanced analytic products. As a priority, we will focus on data science use cases that directly impact our ambition for best-in-class frictionless omnichannel customer experience.
– Prioritised Backlog Management: identify potential high-value use cases for data science, and add them to the prioritized backlog; develop sponsorship with relevant stakeholders; prototype, plan, and productions
– Innovation: use a data science lab structure to foster a culture of continual experimentation with advanced analytics
– Operational excellence:
- development of no/low code and customized models
- team knowledge sharing and use case showcasing
– Agile Methods: able to run a sprint-based delivery
– Value Modelling: able to demonstrate how to set and achieve uplift targets
– Data Science in production: demonstrated success in taking use cases from prototype into production, and optimizing in production
– Code-driven development: demonstrated success in developing and re-purposing code development
– Machine Learning: demonstrated competency in regression, clustering, Markov chain, deep learning
– Strongly prefer industry with large-scale B2C data
– Prefer experience in customer analytics
– Prefer experience in digital transformation
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.