PFD Food Services
|Post Name||Delivery Driver|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 31 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
This is not your typical point A to point B type driver role. This position will have multi-drop routes, allowing a balance between being behind the wheel and engaging face to face with our customers
With an extensive range of fresh meat and seafood, frozen, chilled, and dry goods products, PFD has proven its unwavering commitment to its customers since 1943. In 2021 PFD formed a partnership with another proud Australian company, Woolworths Group.
- Deliver products (including chilled and frozen products) to customers.
- Obtain payment from customers.
- Practice safe and correct manual handling.
- Ensure all invoices are signed and completed as per company guidelines.
Key Competencies, Skills, and Qualifications
- Current HR/MR truck license.
- Understand OH&S and the food safety program.
- Building great customer relationships.
- Highly motivated, and flexible with a solid work ethic and positive attitude.
- Physically fit with the ability to load and unload trucks within safety guidelines.
What‘s in it for you?
- Monday to Friday.
- Rostered day off a month.
- Overtime is available for those that want more $$$.
If this sounds like you, submit your application now! There’s no need to write a cover letter, just click ‘apply now below and submit your resume.