|Post Name||Service Delivery Manager|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 65 To AUD 67 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales Australia 2000|
APM WorkCare understands that prevention and proactive management of injuries in the workplace is critically important, and we work with employers and their people to minimize the personal and business impact of injuries, illness, and disability through prevention, rehabilitation, and training.
In this part-time, 12-month maternity cover role, you will be responsible for driving high-quality account management to a portfolio of key customers. You will ensure the continual promotion and development of a customer-focused culture across the APM WorkCare branch network through training, delivery, and process development.
In this role, you will…
- Engage with internal and external customers to manage a full spectrum of service requirements.
- Investigate and respond to customer feedback in accordance with APM feedback, compliments, and complaints procedure.
- Conduct file reviews, feedback, and training to ensure service delivery standards are maintained.
- Analyze, diagnose, and execute continual training, service, and process improvements to support customers, colleagues, and clients.
- Build trusted relationships with team members and customers to understand and deliver on customer needs.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for various customers in order to analyze and provide feedback on performance, referral trends, and outcomes.
What’s in it for you?
You will have the FLEXIBILITY to work from home or from any APM office location in Australia. Your focus is on delivering strong outcomes for the APM WorkCare team and customers
In joining a COLLEGIATE and SUPPORTIVE team environment, you will be provided with individualized in-house training and development to support your success in the role. Supporting a national team, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of stakeholders and jurisdictions.
You will also have access to a laptop, and mobile phone, the opportunity to purchase additional leave, and salary sacrifice.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant Allied Health Qualifications and Professional Registration AHPRA, ESSA, ASORC. A high degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- Demonstrated experience in occupational rehabilitation service delivery.
- Strong administration skills including planning, organizing and prioritizing.
- Focus on excellent customer service.
- Part-time role (2.5 days), ability to accommodate greater part-time hours or full-time via a split role between return to work and Service delivery.
About APM Group
We’re a diverse team of over 9,000 people across 11 countries with a shared purpose – to enable better lives. Our purpose is the common thread that lives in everything we do, and it starts with enabling better lives for our employees and their families too.
Our work enables the people we serve to realize their ambitions and aspirations through sustainable employment, independence, better health and wellbeing, and increased social participation.
When you join APM, there’s an opportunity to grow your career in Human Services, across multiple global brands and geographies. You can expect a great work-life balance, extensive learning opportunities, networking programs, and employee benefits. But most of all you can expect to make a lasting impact on the lives of others, who rely on our services.
At APM we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included and treated fairly and with respect. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures including indigenous peoples, the LGBTQI+ community, and people with a disability.