|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Dental|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 100000 To AUD 200000 Per Year|
|Location||Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia 0800|
We are a large, modern, 8-chair dental practice with full QIP accreditation and state-of-the-art equipment and technology including an OPG/CBCT machine, CEREC, Laser, MIS, NEOSS, NOBLE BIOCARE Implant systems, and Intraoral cameras.
Having been in the community for over 13 years we have a well-established patient following. We are a friendly and multicultural team and are looking forward to expanding the team!
About the Role
As a new graduate, an in-practice mentorship program is extremely important to establish your skills within the industry. For this reason, NDC is selective about how many new graduates we take on, usually only taking on about 5 new graduates a year so we can focus on helping you build your career and support your long-term goals in a collaborative and encouraging team environment.
Drawing on your experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
About the Area
Darwin is arguably Australia’s most cosmopolitan city, boasting a population consisting of over 60 nationalities from around 70 ethnic backgrounds. Well known for its large Defence population, outdoor adventures, and balmy nights, Darwin is the gateway to the massive Kakadu National Park. Its popular waterfront area has several beaches and green areas like Bicentennial Park.
The bustling heart of the Northern Territory with nearly 160,000 residents. On your days off why not explore the waterholes at Berry Springs Nature Park, local night markets, galleries with vibrant Aboriginal art, Darwin’s military history, take a crocodile cruise, or relax at the sunset cinema. Easy to get to, there are daily flights to and from Darwin plus local transport options such as taxis, airport shuttle, bicycle and scooter hire and bus networks as well as car hire.
What We Offer
● Relocation assistance available for the right candidate
● Tailored onsite mentorship to help you achieve your short and long-term career goals
● Access to our exclusive ‘NDC Academy’ for training, development, and upskilling opportunities
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● A competitive and progressive commission structure that increases annually to reflect your experience
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
Skills and Experience
● New Graduates with high clinical skills and standards welcome to apply
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognized by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organized problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic, and understanding
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
About National Dental Care
Established in 2013, we are one of Australia’s largest dental service providers with a nationwide network of over 65+ modern dental practices spanning across the East and West Coasts. We pride ourselves on our supportive, collaborative, and team-focused culture and investment in the latest digital technologies – including scanners, CBCTs, CEREC, and more.
Led by a team of tenured and experienced dentists, the Clinical Advisory Committee provides clinician advice and support to our network of over 300 dental professionals. One of our core values to ensuring the highest quality patient care is providing all dental professionals and staff exclusive in-house access to our training and development platform, ‘NDC Academy’
which has outstanding clinical courses and skill development opportunities, supporting you to achieve your personal career goals. This is a fantastic time to take your dental career to the next level and partner with our warm, welcoming, and well-established practice teams!