|Post Name||Devsecops Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 15000 To AED 20000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We’re currently looking for an experienced DevSecOps Engineer to join our team in UAE for an exciting assignment.
As a DevSecOps Engineer you will:
- Designs and implements cloud-native architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the organization and with appropriate security controls.
- Collaborates with application development and infrastructure teams to protect web applications and our cloud environment (Via WAF/Bot management, and secure cloud configurations (AWS, Azure).
- Develops security standards while working in partnership with IT teams and facilitates complete integration into the organization’s environment.
- Design, build and automate security controls to proactively enforce security, risk, and compliance standards for applications, publishing best practices and standards to guide teams.
- Maintain a consistent, secure Cloud environment with visibility of controls and configurations to report and reduce risk across systems and accounts Conduct application security assessments, threat modeling, and architecture reviews.
What do we expect from you?
The minimum required skills necessary for this role:
- 5+ years of experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
- 5+ years of experience with application architecture.
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in information technology.
- Understanding of process models such as Agile, (Scrum), DevOps, Dev Sec Ops.
- Experience with multiple programming languages.
Will also be highly valued in this recruitment process:
- CCSP – Certified Cloud Security Professional.
- AWS Certified Security Specialty/ Cloud practitioner.
- Azure Certified.
- Google Cloud Certified. • CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional.
- CISSMP – Certified Information Security Management Professional.
- CCSK – Certified Cloud Security Knowledge.
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker.
What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges.
As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster-changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employer, you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security.
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing.
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills.
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network.
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.