|Hiring Organization||Care for You – Specialist Spinal, Acquired Brain Injury, & NDIS Care|
|Post Name||Disability Support Worker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 29 To AUD 72 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
- Roles available across inner and outer Melbourne
- Flexible hours to suit
- Long and short shifts available, rostered 2 weeks in advance
- 24/7 support from our team of Care Managers (including additional support with OHS during the current pandemic)
- Specialized training by industry experts to set you up for success
- Great pay, vouchers, and certificates for carers who go above and beyond
Who are we looking for?
You are a genuine, caring, reliable carer who has a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of our clients. You enjoy working independently with clients and their families as well as in a team environment. You have excellent communication and listening skills and can take direction from clients.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Previous experience providing high-level 1:1 attendant care support for SCI (Spinal Cord Injury) & ABI (Acquired Brain Injury) injured clients is highly valued
- Current Police Check, First Aid & CPR certificates are essential
- Drivers Licence and own vehicle essential
- A relevant Disability qualification or equivalent is preferred but not essential
We are looking for carers who share Care For You values and are willing to go the extra mile for our clients during this challenging period.
About Care For You
Care For You are proud to be an accredited provider of exceptional specialist Spinal & Acquired Brain Injury (SCI & ABI) care for clients living in their own homes.
If you would like to join an organization that cares and supports its staff and always puts people first then. We are the best & we’re looking for the best carers. If that’s you, keep your phone nearby because we’ll be in touch soon!