|Post Name||Fleet Operations Driver|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 20 To EUR 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Munich, Germany 80331|
The key to the urban mobility revolution? Micro mobility. Our Fleet Operations Driver helps us change how people move around cities by developing and deploying smart, fun, and environmentally-friendly electric vehicles.
If you’re interested in urban mobility and new technologies and want to join a company that’s aiming to transform the sector over the coming years — here’s your chance!
We are looking for a motivated Fleet Operations Driver full-time to support our mission of providing the best service for our customers and the cities we operate in.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Be our local champion in the city, help our customers book a ride, ensure scooters are parked orderly and take care of customer requests.
- Check for lost scooters and bring them back to our warehouse or directly deploy them in the city again.
- Perform small repairs directly on the street to increase the availability of our fleet.
- Drive our (e)vans and/or cargo bikes.
- Support the operations team in the warehouse when help is needed.
We are looking for:
- Interest in sustainable urban mobility and the passion to change how people move in cities.
- Hands-on mentality and good problem-solving skills.
- You have an EU driving license B.
- Fluent in German or English.
- Open for shift work – No night shift.