Part Time Jobs in Manchester
|Post Name||Duty Manager|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 22964 Per Year|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M11AD|
Nuffield Health is the UK’s largest Healthcare Charity. We’re here to do important work. And right now, we’re growing our team to offer our members a superior fitness experience.
For you, it’s the chance to play a vital role in shaping the health of the nation while you’re taking the next exciting steps in your career.
As a Duty Manager at our Manchester Printworks Fitness and Wellbeing Club, you’ll bring demonstrable sales experience and the ability to quickly get to grips with our business.
You’re enthusiastic, with excellent communication skills and a collaborative spirit. You have a ‘can-do attitude and you share our passion for excellent customer service.
As a Duty Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the smooth running of our club
- Care about our members, ensure they’re happy, and seek opportunities to build rapport
- Lead our colleagues and maintain quality standards in all areas
- Conduct tours for prospective new members, selling the benefits that only we can provide
- Oversee health and safety, and resolve any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Help achieve sales targets
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, and feeling healthy, happy, and valued. That’s why we’ve developed a benefits package with you in mind.
From gym membership to private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what’s important to you.