Marvel Fusion GmbH
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 50000 To EUR 60000 Per Year|
|Location||München, Germany 80331|
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
In this position, you will perform a variety of complicated electrical engineering tasks. This includes design and development activities in support of Marvel Fusion’s scientific mission and taking responsibility for projects or sub-projects within major projects or research programs.
These activities may include conceptualization, design, planning, implementation, and completion of assigned problems, tasks, and projects, which have a high degree of complexity and range in scope.
Moreover, you will conduct, coordinate, and/or make significant contributions to large projects or multiple small projects utilizing independent judgment and decision-making while working within schedule and budget constraints.
- Develop conceptual designs of electrical systems, test prototypes, and associated diagnostics
- Provide engineering solutions to a variety of projects in one or more of the following technical areas:
analog and digital circuit design, process control systems, pulsed power and electromagnetics, diagnostics and sensor development, electro-optic systems, data acquisition systems, and tester development, and facility electrical equipment and infrastructure
- Contribute to the detailed design process, component part fabrication, and unit assembly
- Generate detailed plans, schedules, and budgets for project activities
- Prepare supporting safety and engineering documentation and participate in engineering design reviews
- Participate in engineering testing operations, analyze results, and write reports
- Interface with other organizations, both internal and external, to complete various projects
- Test prototypes and associated diagnostics
- Work independently and with teams to solve complex problems that require analysis and creative use of established techniques and methods
WHAT YOU BRING
- A Master’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field
- Relevant experience
- Fundamental knowledge of electrical engineering concepts related to designing, assembly, calibration, and testing of analog and digital electrical systems
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: process control systems, microcontroller hardware and software, programmable logic controller (PLC) coding, TANGO and LabVIEW programming, analog design, electro-optics systems, and inductive power supplies
- Experience with sensor integration, calibration, and signal analysis techniques
- Knowledge of SPICE or similar circuit simulation software
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent proficiency in English
WHY MARVEL FUSION?
Working alongside world-leading scientists and experienced entrepreneurs in the field of Fusion
Part of a start-up where growth on a company and individual level is the default
Working on complex technical challenges to solve one of the biggest problems of humanity
WHAT WE OFFER
An opportunity to make a huge impact on the future of our planet through the transition to clean energy
Flexible working, location- and hours-wise
A human-centered company culture with super nice and supportive colleagues
A great sense of community through team events and fun in and outside the office
Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
Marvel Fusion, founded in 2019 and based in Munich, is a technology pioneer in the field of safe, clean, and reliable power generation. With the aim of solving one of the biggest problems of humanity, we are developing a completely new type of fusion energy technology that dramatically increases the probability of fusion and builds on recent advances in laser and nanoscience.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.