|Post Name||Electrical Journeyperson|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 30 To CAD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T1Y 7G1|
If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, drives your career development, embraces diversity, and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams, and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new and existing installations
- Cut, bend, thread, and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings
- Pull wire through conduits and ceiling spaces
- Splice, join, and connect the wire to components to form complete control systems
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform tasks with minimal supervision and in accordance with Ainsworth Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety, and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Some after-hours and weekend work
- Journeyman Electrician with Commercial experience
- Knowledge of electrical theory and terminology
- Experience with Fire Alarms is an asset
- Ability to read and draw simple electrical sketches and schematics
- Excellent command of the English Language, both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail, ability to execute precision work
- Commercial/ Construction installations experience
- Class 5 driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Full Covid Vaccination record
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers.
We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision of becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.