|Post Name||JM Electrician|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 33 To CAD 34 Per Hour|
|Location||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5S 0C6|
Nason’s teamwork approach combines the efforts of our professional engineers, technical staff, and skilled tradespeople to deliver challenging projects through safe operations and specialized services. Nason rewards innovation and creativity and promotes a healthy balance between professional and personal life.
We provide a wide variety of training including job-specific safety and leadership training for apprentices and journeypersons. We value trade experience and support opportunities to advance into other positions in the firm including estimating, project management, site management, or safety.
We offer competitive wages, proper tools, and a comprehensive benefits plan provided through The Christian Labour Association of Canada (CLAC). We are always searching for dynamic and dedicated individuals to join our ever-growing Nason team.
Please take a look at our current opportunities. Nason Contracting Group Ltd. is currently seeking a Journeyman Electrician for long-term work at our project in Fort Saskatchewan, AB.
- Follow safety practices for personal protection, the protection of fellow workers, and the protection of the public in accordance with the company safety manual.
- Understand and implement personal and company safety by adhering to all safety requirements.
- Requires the ability to review blueprints, drawings, and other specification papers before starting work on a fabrication process and during the steps to ensure accurate completion
- Operation of test equipment such as voltmeters and meggers
- Cable pulling and termination
- Cable tray installation
- Conduit installation
- General electrical equipment installation (lighting, receptacles, switches)
- Distribution equipment installation and connection
- To be considered for this position you must be a Journeyman Electrician
- WHMIS 2015
- Valid Class 5 license (no GDL licenses)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions, able to interpret drawings, bill of materials, and various other specifications
The successful candidate must be able to produce a negative result on a drug and alcohol screening test and complete a mask fit test.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working for Nason, however only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
With almost 50 years of experience, Nason is a successful western Canadian-based multi-discipline construction company specializing in the construction and servicing of environmental facilities.
Atypical to many general contractors, Nason integrates work traditionally performed by substrates into its company structure to create an atmosphere of mutual cooperation and trust.
As an integrated team, we are able to undertake all components of a project to provide our clients with a building solution that is superior in terms of competitive cost and quality. This has resulted in the successful completion of many environmental facilities for numerous public and private clients.