|Post Name||Apprentice Electrician|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 23 To CAD 24 Per Hour|
|Location||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R2C 3A6|
BSD Solutions an Ainsworth Company is the local branch of Ainsworth Inc. which is one of the largest multi-trade facility services providers in Canada, with over 1,200 employees operating through 12 offices across the country providing clients with the full range of technical-trade services needed to install, operate, maintain and optimize the performance of the majority of systems and equipment in a facility.
In Winnipeg we specialize in: Building Automation Installation and Services; HVAC Services & Solutions; Electrical Services; System integration Services; Plumbing services; Gas detection service and installation.
We are currently seeking a highly energetic and organized Apprentice Electrician for a full-time position based in Winnipeg.
- Work within the Building Automation Projects Team to provide all Electrical installation work as required for a fully functional HVAC Controls/Building Automation System.
- Install, wire, and connect a variety of building automation products in newly constructed and existing commercial buildings.
- Work independently under the guidance of a Field Supervisor.
- Work in a safe manner according to the Company COR program.
- Must be an Apprentice Electrician
- Must hold a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Must be able to obtain and pass Security Clearances once hired.
- Previous experience and knowledge of DDC and HVAC control systems and assets.
Wages will be competitive with the industry rates.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, drives your career development, embraces diversity, and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the BSD Solutions, an Ainsworth company team today!