|Post Name||EUC Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 40 To AUD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia 0800|
We have new opportunities within our EUC/ Desktop Engineer space at NEC. This role will see you work on one of our major accounts
About the roleThe purpose of this role is to provide support and software delivery for the users within the environment, via the use of telephone, remote access functionality, and the use of enterprise tools to deliver service to end-users within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
The role has a particular focus on assuring accurate ticket information is logged, providing technical and procedural support as an escalation point for the Service Desk, providing overflow support for calls as necessary, and identifying knowledge gaps within the team
- Provide timely and effective status updates to customers
- Develop, test, and implement solutions to problems detected during troubleshooting
- Manage communications and liaison with customers and technical groups using regular updates and status reports
Skills & Experience
- Troubleshooting and maintaining PCs in a Windows environment
- MS Windows family of Operating Systems
- MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Desktop/LAN and Printer troubleshooting
- Diagnosing and resolving software issues
- Incident management tool
- User support, user training, or LAN administration
- Knowledge of SOE principles and concepts
About NECNEC Australia helps customers gain greater business value from their technology investments, by delivering end-to-end technology solutions, business and IT transformation consultancy, professional services, communications solutions, application and solutions development, and infrastructure and applications managed services and support.
What’s in it for you!In return, you will find yourself joining an organization that has pride in our outstanding working environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team.
We place great emphasis on our staff satisfaction and have a vigorous professional development program, a fantastic corporate culture, and a highly responsive management team. Please apply immediately to be considered!.