|Hiring Organization||EF International Language Campus – French courses in Paris|
|Post Name||English Teacher|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in English and Education|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 20000 To EUR 25000 Per Month|
|Location||Paris, France 75009|
Have the variety of teaching English both virtually and face-to-face with the benefits and flexibility of a freelance/part-time schedule. You will teach engaged adult learners. Classes are from Monday to Friday during normal work schedules.
- Teaching qualification or equivalent.
- Available to teach both online and face-to-face.
- Be based in Paris and available to deliver face-to-face classes in the 5eme arrondissement.
- Native or C2 level English.
- Lesson planning and record-keeping skills.
- Experience teaching in a business English context.
- Legal right to work in your location.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves.
Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day.
EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience, and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.