|Hiring Organization||The Alfred|
|Post Name||Enrolled Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 31 To AUD 33 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria Australia 3004|
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research, and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Ongoing contract
- Part-time – 64 hours per fortnight or Full time – 80 hours
- Enrolled Nurse Level 1 or 2
- Alfred location
- Staff benefits
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research, and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and a major provider of specialist state-wide services to the people of Victoria.
Nurse Bank and Pool provide supplementary staff to both Alfred and Sandringham sites when required due to increases in service demand or shortfall in staffing requirements. The service provides advanced and just-in-time bookings
Working as an Enrolled Nurse at Alfred Health you will have the unique experience of working across a wide range of general and specialty areas. The focus at Alfred Health is to provide patient-centered care, as well as support to the family, friends, and the community.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA.
- Demonstrates the appropriate competencies and skills as per the relevant Enrolled Nurse classification.
- Be a motivated individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a team environment.
- Possess a strong understanding and background in Patient-Centred care.
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of communication with patients, staff, and visitors.
- Be available to work on a rotating roster (morning, afternoon & night duty).
- Salary packaging.
- Novated leasing.
- Easy public transport access and discounted staff car parking.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.