|Hiring Organization||Cornerstone Health Pty Limited|
|Post Name||Registered Nurses & Enrolled Nurses|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 31 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales Australia 2000|
At Cornerstone Health we’re motivated to make a difference: To provide quality healthcare for all Australians. We put patients at the heart of everything we do, providing a quality service where and when it’s needed most.
We are now recruiting permanent and casual enrolled nurses (EENs) and registered nurses (RNs) to support the general practitioners in the treatment room of our contemporary medical centers.
These medical centers are open for extended hours every day of the year, so there is a wide range of shifts available including weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting with minor surgical procedures.
- Child and adult immunization.
- Dressings and wound care, and.
- Sterilization of instruments as per RACGP guidelines.
To be successful in this role you will require the ability to demonstrate:
- Current registration as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse.
- Knowledge of immunization schedules for children and adults.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and.
- The ability to work as a team as well as independently.
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles at our medical centers in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, or the Gold Coast (complete list of locations below). Cornerstone Health offers competitive remuneration packages including penalty rates for evenings and weekends.
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your resume and a short cover letter today.