|Post Name||Entry-Level Executive Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 4000 To AUD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We have a compelling opportunity for an Entry-Level Executive Assistant with strong administrative skills. It’s an exciting role that is offered on a flexible, full-time basis in Sydney for an initial contract of 12 months.
As an executive assistant, your experience in business communication will help you to build effective relationships with important stakeholders and senior leaders. You’ll have autonomy and clear responsibilities while working in our friendly, collaborative environment. Your talents will be respected, and you’ll be supported in developing the career path you choose.
Your key responsibilities
- Diary and calendar management
- Travel management both Domestic and International
- Expense processing, adhering to firm deadlines
- Meeting scheduling and logistics, including catering and meeting room reservations
- Data entry for our in-house client relationship management database
- Assistance with Event Management coordination and logistics
- Document management, including document creation, editing, and proofreading as examples
- Various ad hoc administration duties such as organizing company research, payment requisitions, or organizing business cards as examples
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in a team environment and/or handling secretarial/administrative services
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and MS Outlook
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Experience and confidence working with Partners, clients, and other stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and consistency of output
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to manage multiple demands
- Agility to support multiple people simultaneously
- A positive can-do attitude and happy to assist the wider EA team as a whole
- Effective problem-solving methods and out-of-the-box thinking
What we offer
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalized career development including coaching, experiences, and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
At EY, you’ll be rewarded and recognized based on your performance and our comprehensive benefits package can be tailored to your individual needs. We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging.
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process may be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritize the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests, and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers to the complex issues facing our world today.