|Hiring Organization||Ethical Jobs|
|Post Name||Membership Recruitment Advisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 73664 To AUD 79573 Per Year|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6006|
- Excellent conditions with flexibility
- Permanent full-time position
- Salary range: $ 73,664 to $79,573 with 11.5% superannuation
- The CPSU/CSA is a Union powered by the values and strength of members across the Public Sector.
- We build and grow a movement of everyday people who are committed to creating change.
- Together, we do whatever it takes to make work-life better.
- Find out more about us here: CPSU/CSA.
YOU WILL BE SOMEONE WHO:
- Is a people person who builds rapport easily
- Is comfortable and confident on the phone
- Is skilled at having purposeful conversations
- Can ask the right questions and is motivated by results
As a member recruitment advisor, you will use your fantastic communication and people skills to recruit new members to the Union. You will enjoy the challenge of results-focused environment and be motivated by the knowledge that every join helps to build a better work-life for members.
Through outbound calling and face-to-face presentations, you will connect, engage and help people make the decision to join their Union. Have you ever thought about working in the Union movement but don’t know where to start? This could be the role for you. Good pay, great people, and the opportunity to develop.
At the CPSU/CSA we know our capacity to drive change is enriched when our team has a diversity of backgrounds and experience. We are actively looking for applicants from a diverse range of life experiences and backgrounds
THE ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE ARE:
- Communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to recognize growth opportunities and recruit new members.
- A demonstrated commitment to the objectives of the Union movement.
- Ability to follow instructions in order to meet organizational requirements