Theater Jobs In Los Angeles
Allied Universal® Event Services
|Post Name||Event Staff Novo Theatre|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90007|
Allied Universal® Event Services, North America’s leading crowd management, event staffing, and consulting company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose.
While working in a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that services thousands of entertainment locations such as sports stadiums, concerts, convention centers, and other venues annually. The majority of our positions offer flexible schedules which let you decide when you want to work!
Come join our phenomenal team!
Flexibility in scheduling
Allied Universal Event Services is looking to hire Event Staff to work events at the Novo Theatre in Los Angeles. This position is responsible for duties such as collecting tickets, welcoming and ushering guests, and providing superior customer service.
Event Staff team members are also responsible for directing foot traffic and ensuring the cleanliness, operational efficiency, and maintenance of designated areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Those duties are necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and execution.
- Allows appropriate entry into each venue, may collect and/or scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, and direct traffic coming in and out of the venue.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the policies, procedures, and regulations of different venues, facilities, and events.
- Initiates a genuine, friendly, and personal greeting to our guests as they arrive at your facility entrance, aisle, concourse area, or other location, and a sincere thank you as you complete your encounter with each guest.
- Provides guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that will enhance their entertainment experience.
- Interactions with guests include a smile and the use of a natural speaking voice, including natural inflection and a friendly tone.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- As a condition of employment, the employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test and may be required to pass a Driver’s Record check.
- Be professional, articulate, and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are required.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
National origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity, and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department.