Executive Protection Jobs In Los Angeles
|Post Name||Executive Protection Intelligence Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, Mountain View, New York, Austin, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, São Paulo, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes.
Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make an impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About this role:
We are looking for an Intelligence Analyst to join our Global Protective Services team. The role will require close collaboration with our expert security teams, program managers, and the wider Physical Security department. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to work in a dynamic and intellectually outstanding security team to further develop our intelligence capabilities across the globe.
- Detect, analyze and advise on adverse conditions, such as information leakage, physical security threat, and brand risk which may impact the client’s safety, security or operational continuity.
- Integrate the relevant internal and external resources of the company, conduct background analysis and stability analysis of important safety positions or other designated personnel, and deliver written reports.
- Can develop certain analysis /internet public opinion monitoring reports independently with available sources and platforms.
- Development of the risk assessment report for certain cities/events; and conduct the live security status monitoring for the focus operations as needed.
- Assist in implementing and improving departmental information management processes and related administrative assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Global Security, Political Science, International Relations, or related fields.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a related field (and/or as a threat intelligence analyst).
- Self-motivated. Develops strong, collaborative relationships across teams and time zones.
- Ability to collect, organize and analyze complex data from a variety of sources with a strong understanding and application of analytical techniques.
- Capable of managing multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Adheres to strict confidentiality protocols.
- Be open to traveling around Tiktok AMS offices on short notice; take responsibility for the emergency reaction at the weekend and nighttime due to the time difference.
- Demonstrable experience in conducting open-source intelligence (OSINT) research and investigations, and the production of written intelligence products (reports, assessments, etc).
- Familiar with various OSINT tools and intelligence platforms.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace.
At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.