- Company Name: Eurosys
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Job Type: Full-time
To provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports
- Arabic Speaker as an advantage
Prepare the following on a regular basis:
1) Cash flow projections, Quarterly, Monthly, and Weekly
2) Creditor List
3) Payable Entries
4) Purchase Entries
5) Financial Analysis
6) Cost Control
- To ensure that payments from clients are received within the credit period specified through effective and timely follow-up and to accurately resolve all queries on invoices thereby ensuring minimum bad debts.
- Receive invoices from despatch clerks and forward the same, along with statements, to the customer on a weekly/monthly basis and as per reports/conditions specified by them.
- Attend to all queries raised on invoices in a timely manner and liaison with customer services and operations for information on billings thereby clarifying customer doubts in an accurate and updated manner.
- Monitor the aging analysis for payments due and plan to follow up activities accordingly in order to enable collection within the credit period specified and minimize bad debts.
- Liaise with customer services/sales on all issues pertaining to disputes on invoices and receive credit notes from the origin offices as the case may be.
- Escalate pending issues, delays, and complications to the Credit Controller in a timely manner thereby enabling timely credit hold to safeguard the organization’s interests.
- Accurately prepare the daily report on the bank deposit summary (all collections received on a daily basis) and forward the same to the Credit Controller / Finance Manager.
- Maintain accurate and systematic records of all documents and adhere to company policies and procedures