|Hiring Organization||Kellogg’s (Australia)|
|Post Name||Sales Finance Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 4000 To AUD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
We are proud to represent Kellogg’s. With iconic brands that have been part of the lives of generations, we’re excited to be part of creating better days for people and communities around the world.
We are a global powerhouse in cereals and snacks and we make some of New Zealand’s favorite foods. Our iconic brands include Nutri-Grain, Special K, Sultana Bran and Coco Pops (cereals), LCMs, and Pringles (snacks). We continue to innovate and stay close to our customers to remain on top of the game!
Our Sales Team works across the major grocery outlets to drive the sales and market share of our breakfast cereals and snacks brands. The role of the Sales Finance Analyst partner with the sales team to provide valuable financial insights & analysis to support them in achieving their goals and targets.
Key responsibilities include
- Demand & sales planning cycle – coordinate with the Sales and Demand Planning teams for the planning process, ensuring timelines are met and accuracy of data is tested
- Lead the weekly sales to call meeting/reporting to identify potential risks with the team and work through mitigation plans to deliver a commitment to the business
- Ensure adherence to the promotional spend budget, providing bi-weekly trade accrual reporting to the sales team and review of open/aged accruals.
- Partner with the Sales and Insights & Planning Directors to ensure delivery of overhead spending within the annual budget & meeting their financial challenges as well as providing insight/reporting to manage their spend
- Partnering with the Specialty team to build accurate P&Ls to ensure internal margins are met for signoff/approval from the Leadership team
- Ownership of the month-end close process
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards regarding all trade accruals. Key contact for external Auditors and SOX testing.
You could be the first mover from a Chartered environment or have some previous commercial experience and are excited by a career in the FMCG industry with a global organization.
We’re looking for a candidate who is degree qualified in Accounting/Finance and either CA or CPA qualified. You will need a strong ability to build relationships and partner with the business to drive results – so strong written & verbal communication skills with well-developed negotiation and influencing abilities.
Our industry is Fast-Moving-Consumer-Goods for a reason, it’s fast-paced so someone who enjoys this pace and can juggle competing priorities effectively. Previous experience using SAP is advantageous, and strong Excel skills and experience are given in this type of role.
Benefits, culture & Company
We’re a company that makes great food and we hire great people! Since first established in Australia in 1924, we have grown as an organization, and whilst our range of products has expanded our overarching goal is still the same, to nourish our foods.
Our K values (integrity & respect, accountability, passion, simplicity, success, and humility and hunger) shape our Kellogg culture and guide the way the business is run. The benefit of a global organization is you can take your career off-shore. Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
We offer our employees competitive salaries including performance-related bonuses and incentives, free on-site car parking for those days in the office, and a focus on work/life balance and well-being for every stage in your life, oh, and we enjoy half-day Fridays year round! As an individual, you can grow and develop your career with the support of your Manager and development programs. The benefit of a global organization is you can take your career off-shore. Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.