Job in Glasgow
Arvato Financial Solutions Limited
|Post Name||Finance Operations Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 19000 Per Year|
|Location||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom G40 1AT|
Joining a busy and ever-growing credit solutions company, you will be responsible for providing assistance in the reporting of financial data, data entry, and Treasury tasks.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Processing customer payments paid by a variety of methods into the company bank accounts, including from external agencies.
- Recording and processing of direct payment files received from clients.
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts, credit cards, and other control accounts.
- Processing payments to Clients, Suppliers, and Staff.
- Preparation of financial reports and data for key business stakeholders.
- Preparing sales invoices for Clients.
If you consider yourself to be an enthusiastic, hard-working, and motivated individual then we want to hear from you!
Arvato is a trusted business outsourcing partner to the private and public sectors. We have long-term partnerships with some of the most respected companies in the UK and globally, as well as innovative public sector clients.
We combine our expertise in business process outsourcing (BPO), financial solutions, customer relationship management, supply chain management, and public sector and citizen services to deliver innovative, individual solutions that help our clients to achieve their objectives.
In the UK and Ireland, we employ over 4,000 people across more than ten locations. Internationally, arvato employs more than 66,400 people in over 270 subsidiaries across almost 40 countries worldwide. Our parent group Bertelsmann is the world’s most international media company with revenues of €16.4bn.