|Hiring Organization||Flower Delivery Sydney – Fig & Bloom|
|Post Name||Experienced Florist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 27 To AUD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Fig & Bloom is seeking an Experienced Floral Designer, capable of designing stunning floral arrangements efficiently and without direct instruction. An Experienced Floral Designer shows signs of leadership and demonstrates progress toward sharing their knowledge by training, mentoring & coaching junior staff. A role model for our high standards of excellence.
The successful candidate must have a keen eye for detail and eagerness to understand the technical strengths & weaknesses of their fellow team members to support and lead by example. With a strong understanding of the team’s goals & objectives, the successful candidate will play a crucial role in achieving overall success as a team.
This position is suited to an energetic, enthusiastic & responsible person with the ability to:
- Create a positive & memorable impression with every customer interaction
- Contribute to the organized, orderly & smooth running of daily operations
- Consistently produce stunning floral arrangements faithful to our floral designs and event clients brief
- Uphold our strong nondisclosure policy for high-end clients
- Meet daily production targets & assist any team members who might need support
- Arrange orders into delivery runs & supervise our delivery drivers
- Assist with inventory control, ensuring we neither run out nor waste stock
- Maintain a clean, organized & safe work environment.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Detailed knowledge of our products & services.
- Understands the team & company.
- Follows our design processes.
- Meets targets for production efficiency & quality assurance.
- Teamwork & open, honest communications.
- Driver coordination & run management.
- Organization, packaging & dispatch of orders.
- Inventory control & purchasing of perishables.
- Studio organization & waste management.
- Confidence in using all technology systems.
Attitude, Skills & Experience
- Experience working as a florist.
- Ambitious, results-oriented, self-reliant & possesses high standards.
- Demonstrated commitment to personal growth & development.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.