|Hiring Organization||One World Express Inc. Ltd|
|Post Name||Van Driver|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 18000 To GBP 20000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom UB3 3NB|
Collecting and Delivering items from airports and clients. Loading, unloading, operating, and cleaning a van/truck; maintaining records and clean driver’s license with at least one year of experience in delivery and airport freight and courier collections and deliveries (LHR/BHX).
Written and Verbal Communication, Deadline-Oriented, Lifting, Dependability,
* Prepares van/truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking oil, tire pressure, and general condition of the vehicle. Reporting any damage or required repairs to Transport Manager; validating adherence to VOSA CPC standards.
* Loads van/truck and secures items.
* Deliver items by identifying destinations; establishing routes; operating the van; unloading items; maintaining the schedule.
* updating mileage logs.
* Maintain van operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; scheduling repairs.
* Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans van exterior and interior.
* Maintains delivery, van, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments; recording tracking information; completing driver log and van performance forms.
* IT literate, can use barcode scanners and other IT-related equipment.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.