BPP Education Group
|Post Name||Freelance Marker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 4000 To GBP 5000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Working remotely (with some attendance required for training at the School for certain aspects of the assessment process – although this is currently being undertaken online).
The BPP School of Business is recruiting a number of associate marker roles to facilitate the delivery of our various programs. We are looking for highly motivated, suitably qualified individuals to deliver high-quality marking and feedback, in a timely and consistent fashion.
The subject areas where we currently have a specific and immediate demand are within our Management portfolio:
- Business Project.
- Employability Skills and Academic Practice.
- Personal Effectiveness.
- Operations Management.
- Knowledge Management.
- Project Management.
- Risk management.
The role of faculty within the School is to ensure that students studying with us receive a premium experience. This is achieved via delivering consistent, justified, and timely assessment marking and feedback.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Online marking of student scripts (exam papers and coursework) preferably with experience using Turnitin or Inspera.
2. Providing written feedback relating to student scripts (to both students and the School);
3. Provision of a marker’s report;
4. Team working with fellow markers/module leaders to ensure the overall assessment deadlines are met.
School of Business – Faculty.
- Relevant Academic and/or Professional Qualification(s) applicable to your. subject area and level of assessment.
- Experience in marking student assessments.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent computer/IT skills.
- An adaptive and responsive approach to workload and the ability to proactively prioritize accordingly.
- The ability to work well in a team and be collaborative.
- The ability to provide constructive feedback.
- The ability to effectively plan, organize and prioritize workload.
- Ownership and accountability.
- Team orientation.
- A teaching qualification relevant to the discipline