Long Term Contract
Working in the Ontario Public Sector
Payment every week
Part time work
administering local intranet webpages using HTML, Dreamweaver and/ or CorelDraw;
- Following up on submitted requests, to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of
incidents and requests with end clients;
- creating and reviewing test and implementation plans for upgrades being planned.
- Conducting tests during and after upgrades;
- Assessing IT hardware requirements relative to branch staffing and office space
configuration considerations, and assisting with the preparation of related budgets;
- Preparing procurement requests for consideration by the supervisor and following up
approximately three (3) years or more experience, with demonstrated IT knowledge
and experience in desktop or call center support in an engineering office environment;
- Workin knowledge of MS Office applications including OneDrive and Adobe software;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, such as communicating with senior staff
will be required;
- Understanding of ITIL principles and practices;
- A diploma / Degree in an Information Technology discipline is preferred;
- Experience in an Engineering/project management and/or construction environment
is an asset;
Engineering Application Technician to assist with daily Engineering Application System Administration within Technical Support, Engineering, Construction and Expansion (EC+E) Group.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase equity.
Diversity, and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention, and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights.
We are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming.
Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups, and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle.
We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.