|Post Name||Customer Service Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||180000/- Per Year|
|Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India 248001|
We are inviting applications for the role of Customer Service Associate.
- Respond to customer queries and customer concerns.
- Making outbound calls to Customers and Employers.
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for the end-user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client processes and policies.
- Reproduce customer issues and bring up product bugs.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- You should be responsible to exhibit a capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase tried work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger reciprocal environment
- Graduate (Any Discipline).
- Freshers are eligible.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Analytical skills with a customer-centric approach.
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with a neutral English accent.
You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shifts).
Master Skills List: Operations
- Health insurance.
- Provident Fund.
- Monday to Friday.
- Rotational shift.
- Performance bonus.
- Yearly bonus.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Dehradun, Uttarakhand: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred).
- English (Preferred).