The Best Connection Employment Group
|Post Name||Fruit Picker|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Location||Canterbury, England, United Kingdom CT1 1AA|
We are currently recruiting Pickers to work for one of our companies based in Canterbury, Kent. This position will involve working outdoors in all weather conditions.
Due to the nature of our client’s business, we are looking for 15-20 temporary workers to start at the beginning of August and work through their busy peek.
The position will involve:
- Working Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00.
- Working flexible hours during the client’s peak periods.
- Be able to adapt to the diversity of the role.
- Working well on your own as well as part of a team.
- Manual lifting is involved as some plants weigh over 25kg.
- Picking fresh produce from the orchard.
- General maintenance.
- Loading trailers.
The ideal candidate:
- Be able to adapt well to the diversity of this role.
- Be able to work well on your own as well as part of an established team.
- Be able to work flexible hours according to clients’ requirements during peak periods.
Benefits & Requirements:
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent).
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday).
- Ongoing Assignment.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change