|Post Name||Human Resources Administrator|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 35 To AUD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
South32 is a globally diversified mining and metals company. Our purpose is to make a difference by developing natural resources and improving people’s lives now and for generations to come. We are trusted by our owners and partners to realize the potential of their resources.
We produce bauxite, alumina, aluminum, metallurgical coal, manganese, nickel, silver, lead, and zinc at our operations in Australia, Southern Africa, and South America.
With a focus on growing our base metals exposure, we also have two development options in North America and several partnerships with junior explorers around the world.
The Opportunity – HR Administrator
We have an opportunity available to join the South32 HR Country Service Centre (CSC) in the Local Contact Centre (LCC). Our Perth-based LCC team takes great pride in facilitating all employee movements and inquiries for South32 Operations across Australia and Singapore.
The LCC is a dynamic and energized group that works as a team and is focused on excellence in service delivery across a range of HR transactional activities – we would love to hear from similar candidates who are seeking a new professional home with plenty of opportunities to grow!
- HR Administration professional with 3+ years experience (highly desirable)
- Effective communication skills including the ability to explain complex issues
- Understanding/exposure to HR practices, processes, disciplines, and systems experience in a mining or related industry (highly desirable)
- Collaborating and working as a team member
- High attention to detail
- Experience with SAP & Success Factors (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office software (essential)
- Responsible for timely and accurate employee documentation
- Actively contribute towards achieving high performance by focusing on maintaining up-to-date, accurate, and timely data in our HR Systems
- Ensure alignment to internal controls, standards, and procedures with the ability to
- Ensure all queries and data management requirements are managed on time, accurately, and within the defined service level definitions
- Develop supportive relationships with others in the HR Function and the Line Leaders
- Demonstrate and promote operational discipline when executing day-to-day activities
- Assist with system testing as required
- Contribute to maintaining a culture of innovation, learning and development, and continuous improvement
- Highlight improvement initiatives in existing processes, practices, and systems
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of quick reference guidelines (QRGs)
- Provide assistance with internal and external audit requirements
- Competitive Salaries
- Industry-leading parental leave and family care policy
- Free onsite wellness classes
- Education and career development
- Participation in the Employee Share Plan
- Incentive bonuses
- Option to nominate additional employer superannuation contributions
- Flexible work arrangements.