|Hiring Organization||Sobeys – Grant Park|
|Post Name||Sales Representative|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 56000 To CAD 65000 per Year|
|Location||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3M 3Z4|
Reporting to the Sales Director, the primary role of the Sales Representative is to develop new customers and conduct consulting visits to stores to ensure that we maintain and increase sales and profits while meeting weekly sales and revenue targets.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Conduct regular sales visits to stores
- Increase sales and profitability within the budget
- Provide sales advice to customers and national accounts
- Present service, sales programs, and special products to customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to meet customer needs and ensure continued customer loyalty
- Recruit new merchants by offering them a long-term supply agreement and renewing our existing customers’ agreements
- Present potential new customers with a comprehensive sales program including all services and pricing.
- Provide overall merchandising and operational assistance for store set-up.
- Keep management informed of competitive activity and market changes
- Maintain accounts receivable within our credit terms
- Other duties as required.
- Undergraduate degree or related experience with two (2) years of sales experience, preferably in the food industry
- Experience in sales and knowledge of retail stores (an asset)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and achieve objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain a client base
- Ability to effectively problem solve
- Must have access to reliable internet connectivity
- A valid G license is required
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.