|Post Name||Medical Administration Team Leader|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 40 To AUD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia 4215|
At GenesisCare we want to hear from people who are as passionate as we are about innovation and working together to drive better life outcomes for patients around the world.
Do your life’s best work!
GenesisCare Oncology is looking for an energetic, efficient, and professional Medical Administration Team Leader to join our clinic on a full-time, permanent basis. Based in sunny Southport, Gold Coast, you’ll be responsible for the leadership of the Administration team in the delivery of high-quality patient-centred services.
This is a hands-on role, responsible for providing direction on daily matters pertaining to reception, patient administration and patient accounts services.
What’s in it for you:
- Internal career development opportunities globally
- Work/life balance- Mon – Fri shifts, no late nights or weekends
- All employees and their family members have access to free confidential support that is completely external to GenesisCare including financial, nutritional and wellbeing coaching, legal advice & counselling
- Learn and grow with our Assistant Store Manager development programs
- Free access to thousands of LinkedIn training courses
- Range of benefits such as 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Thriving close-knit cultures and communities
- The opportunity to work for one of the most influential healthcare providers
- A supportive environment with encouragement and challenge to live your highest potential both professionally and personally.
What you’ll do:
- Supervision of all patient services staff within the designated Centre
- Preparation of staff rosters in conjunction with the Centre Leader
- Assisting the Centre Leader in the recruitment and onboarding of suitably experienced staff
- Ensure a high level of patient service is provided including meeting patient needs, maintaining patient service levels and monitoring and reacting to patient feedback
- Providing regular and ongoing feedback to staff on performance and development matters
- Mentoring staff in identified development needs or promoting career progression
Who you are:
- Demonstrated experience in managing and leading a team of 3 or more staff
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service in a healthcare environment
- Strong experience in medical administration and reception management
- Strong management and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with and effectively influence staff & patients
- High-level Medical accounts processing skills including knowledge of Medicare, DVA and private health funds
- Ability to use clinical administration systems, as well as Microsoft Office software for data analysis and reporting purposes
- Diploma of Medical Administration or equivalent experience
Who we are:
We are 6000+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across the United States, Australia, the U.K, Spain and China, designing cancer and heart disease treatments to help patients achieve the best possible life outcomes.
Across the world, we have more than 580+ centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. Every year our team sees more than 1.4 million patients globally across our Oncology, Cardiology & Sleep Medicine Centres. People centricity is at the heart of what we do and we pride ourselves on making our people a priority, whether that be a patient or an employee.
We aim to build a culture of ‘care’ that is patient-focused, and performance-driven. Our people promise is “do your life’s best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together.”
If you’d like to truly make a difference, join us at GenesisCare! In line with the Public Health Order, all GenesisCare employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19. To be eligible for consideration to perform work for GenesisCare, all recruits must provide evidence against COVID-19 and comply with the requirements of the Public Health Order prior to appointment.