|Hiring Organization||GFG Alliance|
|Post Name||Customer Service Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Hobart, Tasmania, Australia 7000|
About the role
As our new Customer Service Officer your role will be to ensure a flawless customer experience, from quoting through to delivery, and in developing and marketing a dynamic range of steel reinforcing solutions for building, construction, rural and industrial applications. Other key responsibilities include:
- Aligning with Sales, Scheduling, and Production Planning to help manage demand whilst maintaining customer relationships
- Coordinating transport requirements with relevant stakeholders to ensure efficiencies are met and delivery occurs on time and in full every time
- Managing the internal sales database with accurate information entered and maintained in a timely manner.
- Managing the accounts process to allow for first-class reporting.
About your experience
It’s important that you are a strong problem-solver, customer-focused, and thrive in a busy environment. You’ll be a goal-oriented and engaging team player with a customer-centric focus, who enjoys interaction with clients and stakeholders. You will be an enthusiastic and tenacious individual with the ability to think on your feet and have a can-do attitude.
- 2-3 years’ work experience in customer service, administration, or estimating role
- Experience within the logistics or manufacturing industry preferred
- Proactive approach, passion for customers, and good time management skills
- Ability to understand your customer’s business and offer value-based solutions
- Microsoft Office Suite & CRM system experience ideal.
About our team
The Australian Reinforcing Company (ARC) – a brand of InfraBuild – is a leading manufacturer and supplier of steel reinforcing that Australians have trusted for over 100 years. Supported by a large branch network, ARC steel is in the bones of the roads we drive on, the houses we live in, the buildings we work in, the schools our kids learn in and the iconic landmarks that symbolize Australia to the rest of the world.
Across our different business units, we offer career opportunities for people who share our drive, passion, and ambition. From apprentices and graduates to experienced professionals, we are committed to offering fulfilling careers and the chance to grow as our business grows. We would love you to be part of our journey.