|Post Name||Enterprise Account Executive|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in a technical or Engineering field, or equivalent practical experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 6000 To AUD 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2009|
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or Engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of relevant sales experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS products and platforms.
- Experience in direct client sales/management for enterprise solutions.
- Customer and relationship management experience with technology-using platforms or in the area of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- Deep understanding of the Digital Native customers and ISV industries.
- Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic business goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with developer audiences as well as C-level IT and business leaders.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes using technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
As an Enterprise Account Executive for the Digital Native Customers team, you will help drive the strategy and execution of the organization’s business plan. Your main role will be to drive growth and acquisition for the Google Cloud business. In addition, you’ll work cross-functionally to ensure alignment and an integrated go-to-market strategy with other sales organizations, marketing, and operations.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities, and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Engage with prospect organizations to effectively position Google Cloud Platform solutions using strategic value-based solution proposals, references, and analyst data.
- Lead account strategy in generating/developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers and Google Partners, to optimize business results.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the business cycle.