|Post Name||Junior Graphic Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 29 To AUD 49 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales Australia 2010|
Covetous is a global animal health organization that leverages a network of localized support, connected products, services, and technology designed to give veterinarians their time back and help their business succeed. We have a long history of innovation, continuous improvement, and excellence in customer service to our vet practice clients.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer on a full-time, permanent basis. Reporting to the Communication, Promotions, and Events Manager, you will be creating print and web-based material for all ANZ business units and providing ad hoc support across APAC. This role would ideally suit a developing or established Graphic Designer looking to gain experience in a large, global business.
You will be joining a close-knit team in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. We also offer flexible work options with a hybrid working model. We encourage applications from people regardless of their gender identity and expression, ethnicity, cultural background, sexual orientation, disability, and age.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with Communications, Promotions, and Events Manager and the Lead Graphic Designer to plan and complete design work for ANZ business units.
- Managing and updating existing publications and marketing collateral including but not limited to catalogs, order forms, advertisements, promotional flyers, product flyers, and conference material.
- Designing our Triannual industry magazine and creating quarterly products and promotions brochures within an existing style template and following corporate brand guidelines.
- Updating and creating marketing material on request.
- Creating design assets for social media and all other forms of online advertising.
- Providing ad hoc support across APAC.
To be successful you will have:
- 1 to 3 years experience as a Graphic Designer or a similar creative production role (ideally as part of an in-house design team).
- A tertiary qualification in Graphic Design (desirable).
- Proficiency in English spelling, grammar, and punctuation (essential).
- High proficiency and demonstrated experience using Adobe InDesign, working with existing documents and templates, packaging InDesign files, exporting PDFs for print and online use, and creating new materials).
- Experiencing WordPress or websites (advantageous).
- Experience using MailChimp or similar email campaign creation platforms, and social media.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Basic to intermediate level Microsoft Office 365 skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Willingness and ability to follow brand guidelines and existing templates.
- Well-developed organizational, time management, and typography skills.
- A high level of attention to detail, adaptable, open to constructive feedback, and a team player.
How To Apply
To submit your application please ensure you include a Resume and links to relevant examples of your work (e.g., a Design Portfolio).
Please note, that we do require you to hold full current working rights in order to be considered for this role.
Why Join Us?
At Coventry, we’re proud of our family-friendly culture and respectful workplace. We embrace diversity in our workforce and encourage applications from like-minded persons from all walks of life.
Covetous is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.