|Post Name||Reporting, Data, and Security Lead|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 80000 To AUD 82000 Per Year|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
We are seeking Reporting, Data, and Security Lead who would like to take ownership of the continuous improvement of an HR platform for a project with a leading renewable energy firm.
Your new role:
Working on the HRIS project team, you will be focused on building and delivering HR reports to support operational and strategic decision-making. You will be responsible for the continuous improvement and maintenance of the current systems that are in place.
Alongside training and mentoring junior colleagues. The successful candidate will claim product ownership of the user security provisions, coordinating the design and deployment of new security privileges.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Well-developed consulting skills
- Deep understanding of analysis, synthesis, and aggregation of data into meaningful information for stakeholder liaison
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Power BI
- Knowledge in Oracle HCM and Chris21 reports
- SQL experience
- Service management experience (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Experienced in design, implementation, and user-level operation of contemporary HRIS (e.g. Oracle, Workday, SAP/Success Factors)
- Knowledge of the data security governance lifecycle