|Hiring Organization||Hays – Recruitment Agency Sydney|
|Post Name||QA Coordinator|
|Qualification||Degree in Science or tertiary diploma or certificate in GMP/Food Safety, or a certificate in quality assurance|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 75000 To AUD 80000 Per Year|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Your new company
You will be working with a global manufacturer and distributor of raw materials, with an excellent reputation within the industry. Located in Sydney’s North Shore region, this company offers an excellent head office location, close to public transport, and with great company culture.
Your new role
Reporting to the Sustainability Manager ANZ, your main responsibilities in this role will be improving the system/process within the food raw materials section of the business. The scope of this role is to improve the existing quality of procedures and processes and to improve it across Australasia. Key accountabilities include:
- Understand quality and assurance procedures, plans, and processes at each site and facilitate
- alignment across the area, including, process mapping, SOP writing and implementation, records management, and traceability
- Facilitate implementation of GMP, HACCP, and requirements of the relevant standard and/or certification (Feed Safety and Quality, HACCP, GFSI, and FSSC 22000)
- Certification Management and Support, by Monitoring certification requirements including FAMI-QS, Feed Safe, FSSC, etc, and ensuring that key stakeholders are aware of any actions required.
- Managing records related to certifications across sites and warehouses and working with local stakeholders where deficiencies are identified whilst alerting key stakeholders where necessary.
- Providing audit support and/or coordination virtually or in person.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Degree in Science or tertiary diploma or certificate in GMP/Food Safety, or a certificate in quality assurance
- Experience in food (raw materials) regulations and administration is advantageous. Experience in quality assurance is required
- Knowledge of various quality standards including ISO 9001, FAMI-QS, FeedSafe, FSSC
What you’ll get in return
- Permanent position
- $75,000 + 11.5% Super
- Work with a global company
- Career development and further training
- Great working culture and maintenance team
- Flexible working 1 – 2 days working from home available