|Post Name||HR & HC Truck Drivers|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 25 To AUD 32 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
Drive and Deliver
Hanson an industry leader in construction materials is seeking HR & HC truck drivers to operate our Rigid and Semi Agitator trucks. You will deliver products to some of the biggest projects in Melbourne’s Northern and Western suburbs for our customers.
We are looking for drivers who are passionate about safety and have a strong work ethic. Effective communication and a willingness to go the extra mile for our customers are essential.
These are full-time roles, Monday to Friday, with standard hours of work being 6:30 am – 3:00 pm, with all other hours being paid at overtime rates, including rostered Saturday mornings.
In your new role with us, you will:
- Operate and maintain the latest Mack and Iveco trucks
- Loading and delivery of concrete to our customers
- Earn annual bonuses for safe, clean, and efficient work practices
- General truck and concrete plant duties
This role is a great fit for you if you:
- Hold a valid minimum HR driver’s license.
- The commercial driving experience is preferred but not essential.
- Are self-motivated and take pride in your truck.
- Can efficiently support individual customer requests.
- Enjoy being part of a results-driven environment.
- Have high regard for safety policies and procedures.
What we offer:
- You will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate.
- Overtime paid at penalty rates plus daily allowances and monthly RDOs.
- Company provided uniforms and PPE.
- Drive regularly serviced and well-maintained fleet.
- Comprehensive training provided to be successful in your position
- Be part of a highly recognized global brand name and growing organization.
- Ongoing career and development opportunities.
- Bonuses up to $3600 per annum.
- Flexible working options – such as part-time rostered days.
All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screening. Random drug and alcohol tests are conducted on all Hanson premises.
Our culture is driven by our values of High Performance, Respect and Integrity, A Sense of Ownership, Accountability, and Collaboration. These values are the backbone of our success and help create an inclusive and supportive workplace.
Hanson is proud of our culturally diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, and people from every culture, gender and sexual identity, age, and ethnic background.
We value diversity and recognize the importance of our teams reflecting the communities we are part of and support. We are seeking to improve and embrace diversity in our workforce which will lead to improved safety, performance, and operational outcomes.