|Post Name||Health Care Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Location||Oldham, England, United Kingdom M15 4UY|
Wolf Healthcare are recruiting Care Workers in the East Manchester, Stockport, and Oldham areas, starting immediately and available with free training.
- Do you have more than 6 months of paid experience as a care worker in the UK?
- Do you have a UK driving license?
- Would you like flexible working and shifts to suit?
Join a Healthcare Agency, passionately owned, and run by former care workers. We are here for you! Providing constant support through training and 24-hour on-call service. Wolf Healthcare is one of the fastest-growing healthcare agencies in the UK. Be part of our journey.
This Role Offers:
- Flexible working hours.
- Full free training program.
- Opportunity to work with Elderly & Adults.
As part of your day-to-day duties you’ll be involved in:
- Assisting service users with personal care.
- When needed, assist service users with moving and handling.
- Provide Personal & Health care.
- Internal and external activities.
- Recording notes daily.
- Being proactive as possible when on shift and using your initiative.
- General domestic duties.
Incentives include and are not limited to:
- In-depth training schemes.
- Flexible working.
- Weekly pay.
- 10-hour shift.
- 12-hour shift.
- 8-hour shift.
- Day shift.
- Night shift.
- Weekend availability.
Ability To Commute/Relocate:
- Oldham: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required).
- UK Care: 1 year (required).
- Drivers License (preferred).
- United Kingdom (required).